Hoverboard, mini-segway,or however you wanna call it, is the coolest mean of alternative transportation existing today.
Break-resistant. Scratch-resistant. Slip-resistant. Battery indicator.
1.Max Speed:5km/h N.W/G.W:4.5KG/7KG
2.Distance around :8-10km(depends on rider’s weight, road conditions etc）
3. Max tilt:around 15°-30°(depends on rider’s weight)
4.Battery: 36V*2.2AH Samsung lithium battery
5.Using temperature:-10℃-40℃（recommending at 10℃-30℃）
6.Max load: 60kg
8.Charging Voltage: AC110-240V 50-60HZ
9.Charging Time Around: 60-120 Mins (60 Mins to 80%）
10. Speed Protection:5km/h-6km/h
11. Low Battery Protection: when battery is lower than 10%, it will slow down and finally stop working.
12. package size: 495mm*235mm*235mm
13. Tyre size: 4.5“
14. power switch LED: works when turned on and keeps twinkling under protection circumstances.
15.Voice Alert: Beeps when turned on and has a low battery capacity
16.Standard: Charger & User Manual
17. Weight: 4.5 kg /10 pounds
One year warranty for motors, 6 months warranty for batteries, charges & controllers. If your scooter needs to be repaired or replaced because the materials, equipment, or workmanship were inferior or defective, please send us photos or a video of the problem and our engineers will confirm what caused it. For any malfunctioning the manufacturer is not responsible for, our engineers will advise you on how to repair your scooter.The warranty starts the day the scooter is delivered to you. This warranty covers factory defects and defaults only. We do not cover misuse or broken parts caused by the user or by any other event.
Limited Warranty Details
What is covered & what is not covered:
1. Shipping damage: Should your item arrive with damage that is a direct result of the assigned shipping carriers mishandling, the manufacturer will replace those damaged parts free of charge under warranty as long as the damage is reported immediately after delivery. In the event that the damage is determined to be extensive, (digital photos may be required by e-mail), at the manufacturer’s discretion and after careful consideration, we may arrange to have the item picked up and returned for free replacement.
2. During your applicable warranty period: The manufacturer will replace any defective part free of charge. Shipping costs back to the manufacturer must be paid for by the end user/customer. Call tags will never be issued.